EMT's Smart Fault Indicator(SFI) is very useful to find out Fault Location on 12~35kV Overhead distribution line.
1. GENERAL SCOPE
EMT's Smart Fault Indicator(SFI) is very useful to find out Fault Location on
12~35kV Overhead distribution line, because Smart Fault Indicator(SFI)
shall make a flashing lamp in visible and alarming sound in audible
when Smart Fault Indicator have Fault Current sensing on the
down stream distribution line.
And at the same time Smart Fault Indicator(SFI) send Signal which SFI is operated by Fault Current Sensing to Line Men and Dispatch Center.
* Detecting of over current fault sensing(Detecting time:20~25ms)
* Settable Time for make audible and Visible signal even for instantaneous Fault
* Settable current to pick up fault current
* Self power rechargeable device from load current
* Remote monitoring of fault indicator signal(RF,GSM, Network)
Rated voltage : 12~36kV
Rated current : 5A~630A
Fault Current Pick Up Tap : 50,100,200,300A
Set Operating Signal Time : 30min, 1hr, 2hr, 4hr
Self Power Charging : DC 12V